Saturday, October 02, 2010

sat-Bokeh-day

holaaaaaaaa everyone!! how was yer saturday? it was fun? or sad? or maybe flat? my saturday was...........standard. okay honestly i spent my day (today) sitting in front of my laptop------all day. i decided to went to Gramedia Matraman with my Mom, but i thought she was a lil' bit busy w/ her own stuff. sooooo, finally i didn't go anywhere -_____- what a boredom day. but then i'd surfing on the internet and found a light effects named, Bokeh. let me show you them!














yes, i'am done about what bokeh is, right? then..then...which subject we'd like to talk about, huh? my love story? i bet all of you kinda bored reading that stupid-damn-love-story-line. and i'am not going to ruin you bout that hahaha but.......may make some excuses, please?
okey good, i'am going to tell you about 5. yes it's a number. not an ordinary number, that's a special number. i was born on August 5th and being happy for the first time on December 5th too. and it's about 2 days ahead.......it must be our 10th months Anniversary. i-still-count-it-and-mark-it-on-my-calendar. pathetic. seems like 'moving on' word is never exist. i pray my best for you, like i usually do and you always know that my pray is belong to you :') have a great day. ad god bless!


0 talkshit:

Post a Comment