Monday, February 15, 2010

welcomeback!!!!!

Good afternoon....... Today, on Monday January 15 2010 I come back into my blog that was loved by me. Yesterday, sorry. I could not renew the page blog. the last few months plenty of tasks that must be done by me.

anyway.........
On December 5 2009 I in relationship with Bimo Dwi Pramesta :) how lucky i am :))) he is a man with the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen, I could not explain to you, honestly, his eyes are really beautiful. He really understood me, mature, good, and I really love him now and forever. And by the way about the task, oh my god. plenty of homework that must be completed by me, every day -__-

Don't ever try to leave me okay Bimo ;) I don't not know how I could breathe without you here stand by me. I could not imagine what will i become without you. I loved you and I hoped you also have that feeling too.


love,
Gita Putri


0 talkshit:

Post a Comment