Monday, November 23, 2009

a relationship i call "STRANGE AREA"

Hello Bloggers,
This time I wanted to talk about a relationship. Yes, it sounds a little odd haha I got this idea while reading a few e-mails, considering all the existing short message on my cell phone, and a few brief messages that I saved on the computer.

The relationship I have ever experienced for granted. Nothing challenging intrigued me even impressed. Anniversary gift, saying good night, the streets on weekends, take pictures, dinner and yes it was all normal. Why unusual? Because always the same in every person and always the same in every relationship that I live. I never felt there was something 'different' because they never make me angry, annoyed, or upset. Usually each person wants their relationship like that. But I do not. I'm bored with all the sweetness, was flat.

Until finally I've never had a relationship where I really felt a connection VERY different. Like a puzzle game, where I was challenged to arrange. In contrast to other relationships. This is more fun, I think. Here I learned to be patient, understanding, and thinking ahead. This is a really fun when 'you who are interested in him'. Felt more colorful and odd as before.

But in the end, not if there should be no separation early. That is not fair in life-I think-. And of course I always hated the bye. Ever.

The end of a relationship that sometimes makes us depressed, sad, shocked, bewildered, kept looking backward, and fixated on one person. There was terrible indeed, because I just felt 'I love you' while it was all over. 'I do not want you to go away from me' while I see you holding hands with a woman you love, but not me.
I have a friend, Nihaya Lestari. We have a story about a relationship that is almost the same. In fact I think a much better fate than fate.
We just realized 'I love you' while it was over.

We are just 2 people whiny women who can only blame the circumstances, we can only regret what has happened in the past, we can only see and can not say. Admiring from afar is a solace.

"at least he got someone much better than me"

frankly, I do not want to get stuck in a situation where I waited for the past came up and said 'come back to me, I want you to keep right next to "

No! I do not want to be a girl who believes false hope. Hope it can, but look at reality! Maybe only 15% hope it toward you. Hope everything right again can only be done in Wonderland.

Trying to be a strong girl so tough now, wiped tears, staring ahead, do not walk with my head bowed, and smiled to the world. Ikhlas. Only the powerful words to make me like this.

So, here I am today and so on. GITA PUTRI NEW! And now I'm not too concerned about what will happen to my relationship with the man to come. Let them come by themselves and let them go without injury marks on the soul:)

xoxo,
Giput



2 talkshit:

Gilang Ramadhan D.P said...

keren postnya =)

deviken said...

"we just realized that we love someone when he's gone" and thats RIGHT

Post a Comment