Monday, November 09, 2009

the stuff

hello all loyal readers hihi
I'd be happy to share some things that really I want

let's see
know what this is?




yes this is a camera and we used to call Lomo
lomo is a camera that often make mistakes but therein lies the novelty of this camera. my dad has had this camera.
a multicolor Holga.
lomo price was cheap enough, so from that I'm trying to save my money to buy a lomo:)
I want a lomo fisheye and a super sampler.

Super Sampler

Holga Multicolor

Fish Eye


hoping to get it on my birthday but I had to buy it myself
but my Dad said:
"if you buy using their own money, you become more appreciative of his hard to find the money, honey"

yes and I know how difficult it is to make money

and another
know what this is?



yes this is a wall-e dancing robot
it looks like a regular toy, but my eyes is more than just a toy.
This is what I want
and you know how much it cost?
nearly one million rupiahs
, and you can listen to music if you connect it with your iPod
is this not more than just a toy?
I really love the wall-e. I already have a watch wall-e colored blue, and has been damaged: (
I intend to buy a watch wall-e again but I do not know where to buy these watches
I really wanted a room full of wall-e, wall-e bags, where the drinking wall-e, all shades of wall-e I want to

and a little story about this day
I enjoyed this day, not really.
unfortunately today I got a lot of homework to be done
I get a test tomorrow but I have not CHEMICALS studied at all
what should I do?
let alone tomorrow there is a computer class in the morning
and the bad news is
I'm not prepared presentation materials for tomorrow HAHAHAHA

yeah I've always wanted to continue to make a presentation for tomorrow and then I took a shower and have my dinner

bye
Giput

0 talkshit:

Post a Comment