Thursday, November 12, 2009

the day

let them say
let them speak what they feel
let alone
provided they are happy with the way their lives each
and
let the wind blow through
let troubled hearts disappeared


oh yes
I'd love to tell you about my day
Tuesday yesterday I faced a chemical test, where I had prepared myself to the test
and you must know, I do it my own way hahahhaah
it sounds terrible, but what else to do. I did not learn earlier
and next Saturday at my school, report cards is making shadow
I was completely unprepared to see the results of studying for about 5 months

but
day of the coming week I plan to meet a friend, Gita Mariana
we will meet to tell some of the problems of life.
sounds a bit dramatic perhaps, but this is our life isn't it?
then, I plan to attend the screening of a movie with my parents
finally, I feel this is what we call the FAMILY


OK, now I have to do Biology report, but I just print it because my friend has done hihi

seeyou,
Gips


0 talkshit:

Post a Comment