Saturday, November 14, 2009

Random




There is sweet music here that softer falls than petals from blown roses on the grass, or night-Dews on still waters between walls of shadowy granite, in a gleaming pass
and a few days ago I learned a few sentences like this
'The best experience is the best which will never been forgotten. The experience which is good or bad '
I just realized how deeply the meaning of the sentence, which is every person must have a good experience. No one who only has a bad experience. Don't you? Experience is the best teacher in life. Experience producing memory. Memories like experience. There are good and some bad. The best memories to remember and bad memories stored enough (that I think) it's hypocritical if I did not have a good experience or bad experiences and good memories or bad memories. Sometimes bad memories like a calling, a smile on her lips while being broke. They call to mind and not just stored. Sometimes bad memories brought tears to my eyes this fall. My tears fell without a definite reason. Whether bad memories which I am eager to remember. Sometimes troubled haunts, the body could not say, only tears that can help. when they called me, I'm just confused. glued to a point where they forced me to look back.

Good experience, ordinary.
They are indeed the experience I'd like it to appear, while upset over entertainers.


But I can not want them to come together at the same time. Let them come alternately


Giput


1 talkshit:

deviken said...

GUE TAU ITU QUOTE BREAKING DAWN HAHAHAHAHA

Post a Comment