Friday, September 17, 2010

win some, loose all

i'am sorry for the picture, just past it k?

first of all, i post this because i miss him (now) so much. do you wanna laugh at me? please take your place. kinda bored? me too. i'am too tired to always thinking about love life stuff. really. i really want to ignore it, but i.....just can't. or maybe because i (never) want. oh life....

Why is it that when you love someone really bad you cant be with them? why is it hard to tell my heart to love someone that does not love me as good? is love suppose to make you feel good? or is love supposed to make you feel bad? I ended up hurting my self, thinking I could have that love (again) , many times we all fall in the same hole, thinking that we can have a life, a life filled with green fields, with perfect weather, but we end up living in a storm. A storm that we caused, a storm that we made bigger.

I have learned the hard way, losing my hopes for that person who showed me something different, all I have now is my sadness, and with my music I express my sadness, and will always love you, even if I spend my time loving my memories. Time spent with other people is nothing.

But like I have always said, "you win some, you lose ALL."

0 talkshit:

Post a Comment