Thursday, August 12, 2010


we started out so perfect. a union of both, me and you.
on that special day, you treated me like a lady and even more.

'if i'd a known that was the last time i was gonna talk to you, i would of thought of something better to say'

i never thought that we would break up for the better. Should've never made the promises to each other. so many things i should've said that you didn't know. but i knew you're a good man. give me love. you're faithful--- it showed on my hand.
Honesty (check)
conversation (check)
a shoulder i can lean anytime i'am feeling stressed (check)
good loving (YES)

i'am sorry. i'am sorry for the pain i put you through. But you shouldn't have to suffer cause i'am confused. so much for looking forward to future plan. lost the love of life. i can't lie, when you left, you took a part of me. part of me want you back. wake up crying in the night. no one could take your place, no matter how i try, i can't replace you. You were all i ever wanted. you walked out my door, then you went away. I can't forget it. I can't regret it. Some people say, time has a way of healing, and it can dry all the tear from your eyes.
Oh, but Bim.........they don't tell you about this empty feelin' and i can't disguise it. The best time i ever had when you were mine, said to myself to keep you near. I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping!


PUTRI

0 talkshit:

Post a Comment